Thursday, July 22, 2010

Still False

People are fucking stupid. 


I went through a brief training at the beginning of the week. As ever in training, you see the best and the worst in people. 


The ego trippers! They think they're...I actually don't know what they're thinking. It's not that they think they're special; we ALL think we're special but we're not all ego trippers. It's difficult to describe, but it's more like they allow their desire to explode into ultimate consciousness - whatever that is - to make them false.


Maybe I'm ego tripping here, but I, at this point in my life, can smell a person who leaves yoga on their mat or on their blanket, in one room of their home or their favorite studio, in one compartment of their personality, sealed off from life as life is. You're still fake...and you know who you are, and I'm certainly not speaking about all of you. You know who you are. 


You're the opposite of the people who initially make me feel slightly standoffish but quickly reveal my reflection, the parts of me that think they're so cool, the smudgy parts of me...you're the opposite. Initially, you don't arouse any negativity in me, but then at some later time you say or do something that proves me wrong in the opposite way of the above mentioned people.


I'm going to attempt to be as vague and non-incriminating as possible with this next bit, although the individual in mind deserves outright bashing. But oh well. Here we go, in vagueness. 


When did you develop the ability to read minds? I don't care how long you've been doing whatever it is you do - ten, twenty, thirty, ad nauseam years don't make you a mind reader. I don't care. You don't know. You can't know. Don't assume. 


More stupid than what you're assuming is the sheer ignorance of believing that because you've never seen it, it must not exist. Really?! That's almost as good as covering your eyes so the monster can't see you. The crowning ignorance: I'm not touched by it, so it doesn't exist and I won't ever come in contact with it. 


?!?


Pathetic. But, uh, om namah shivaya. 


(Photo property of THEBURRED2 2010. Check her out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.