Thursday, January 27, 2011

Natural Language

Still don't have normal access to a computer (it's impossible to do much more than these "I'm not dead" posts with a pouty teenager sulking nearby...), and I've been consumed of late by a couple collaborative projects that take up most of the time I usually spend musing. I am most definitely not complaining about the latter - it's refreshing as hell - I'm simply stating a fact. More on that stuff in the semi-near future.


'Til next time, precious few readers...


"The dancer of the future will be one whose body and soul have grown so harmoniously together that the natural language of that soul will have become the movement of the human body. The dancer will not belong to any nation, but to all humanity." - Isadora Duncan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something.